DDSCB22 - College Mod 22 - Updated 22.1.2 (4/18/2022)

Re: DDSCB22 - College Mod 22 - Updated 22.1.1 3/17/2022

Postby NCAAhoops » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:34 am

I'm sure there quite a few courts needing updates as most of the courts were made several years ago. I have only made about 15- to 20 of those as it takes so much time and keeping up with Conferences team moves, Teams arena and logo changes, Coaches moves and their coaching styles every year takes most of my time. When I do make a court I no longer put and conference logo on it even if the real court does, as teams are moving every year and just creates more work every year. Every year I think I'm going to get to a few of them but time runs out and then the next year there are more changes so its not at the top of my list right now as I would assume more than a third of teams have made large and small changes to their courts.
If there are any volunteers to help we can start a post to work through them but it takes time to find a recent picture of the court, tracking down all the logos on it, the fonts used and installing it, and then creating the court. With 358 courts (not counting the tournament courts) its a big project. But for one person you would be looking a year worth a work if you averaged getting one a day done.
NCAAhoops

Postby hoosier_galvin » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:04 pm

Thank you for building this Mod!

Followed directions to a T, looks as though when you made the last update, only the things you updated stayed in the file? When I installed the mod (to the correct directory), only import files 2 and 4 with the instructions were available. Then only 21 1cm logos were available to choose from. Dont think I installed incorrectly if im seeing SOME of content.

Any help would be appreciated, can't wait to play!
hoosier_galvin

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:48 pm

Sent you a PM on what to try.
NCAAhoops

Re: DDSCB22 - College Mod 22 - Updated 22.1.2 (4/18/202

Postby Krios » Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:59 pm

I am having issues with the logos in the steam version of the mod. I have installed the mod to the correct path but there are a ton of logos missing. The first ones I noticed were the association logos. Also, the majority of the team logos are missing as well. In the logos folder, there are only 21 team logos named "1CM_teamname" the rest of the logos are missing the "1CM" and do not show up in game. Tried uninstalling, disabling anti virus etc.
Krios

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:44 pm

You only have the update installed. You must install the full mod. The update is only for people that had installed a previous version as the full mod is a hefty download and saves them time downloading.
NCAAhoops

Postby Chris » Sun May 01, 2022 6:35 pm

Hi NCAAHoops.

We just finished our import of the CBGM league into CB22 .. the only thing broken in the mod are the NCAA, NIT, CIT, CBI tournament logos

Is this something that is broken because they always point to the CB21 directory for them? They don't seem to be editable post game launch..
Chris

Postby slybelle1 » Sun May 01, 2022 6:52 pm

Chris wrote:Hi NCAAHoops.

We just finished our import of the CBGM league into CB22 .. the only thing broken in the mod are the NCAA, NIT, CIT, CBI tournament logos

Is this something that is broken because they always point to the CB21 directory for them? They don't seem to be editable post game launch..

I can't answer the question about proper way to import from past seasons, but the tournament should be editable during the season. Go to Game Options, and then select a tournament from the drop down. You can then type into the name field and select a logo, then save. Some can't be changed, the little lock button will move and save button will be disabled for those.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon May 02, 2022 10:59 am

Chris, They should work. There are some logos the full game installer will overwrite. It's those 4 plus the JagHoliday and the WSInvitational are the others. It overwrites those courts and the those trophies too. If that is what you are seeing let me know as there are two ways to fix it.
1. re-install the College Mod after a full game install.
2. If you need something easy and a small download for you entire league players I'm make an installer for you guys that just re-installs those graphic overwrites by the full game. Gary's updates do not overwrite those but the full game install does.
NCAAhoops

Postby Chris » Mon May 02, 2022 5:32 pm

NCAAhoops wrote:Chris, They should work. There are some logos the full game installer will overwrite. It's those 4 plus the JagHoliday and the WSInvitational are the others. It overwrites those courts and the those trophies too. If that is what you are seeing let me know as there are two ways to fix it.
1. re-install the College Mod after a full game install.
2. If you need something easy and a small download for you entire league players I'm make an installer for you guys that just re-installs those graphic overwrites by the full game. Gary's updates do not overwrite those but the full game install does.

It seems to work after I wrote over another time with someone elses ASSN folder. Thanks Hoops!
Chris

Postby hansmellman » Thu May 05, 2022 3:50 am

NCAAhoops wrote:DDSCB2022 "College Mod 22" Updated to 22.1.2
College Basketball 2021-22 season, updated based on end of season stats as of 4/18/2022.
Full download version and Update versions listed below.

If you used my mods in the past then this will be vary familiar.
The only changes to note are the files were called Imports in the past are now named CustomFiles to be consistent with the game text.

if you import your association from DDSCB21 then installing this mod will install logos for the conversion. The only thing you will need to modify St. Paul to St. Thomas manually which I will post instructions in another post below.

1. New team - St. Thomas added including coaches, logo, & court.
2. Coaches overhauled. Now they will look like their real life counterpart (started last year) and their suits will better match team colors for head and assistants.
4. Added about 50 coaches Facegens to add more coach Look-a Likes (See #3). These will be used by the game to generate new coach faces even when not using mod with coaches. They will be assigned randomly as normal when not using an
import with coaches..

5. Assistant coaches ratings now better match their real life based on as much info I could find. Hundreds of Assistants will have ratings to simulate their real life counterpart.
6. Coaches available to hire has been overhauled to include real recent unemployed coaches.
7. 2022 Final Four fictional Court added as I have yet to find a picture of this years court. Will update when a picture is released.

Updates in 22.1.0 Official release.
1. All coach ratings overhauled
2. More assistant coaches re-rated to their actual strengths.
3. More faces attached to team coaches
4. Coaches that have been on a team for more than 10 years will be loyal in the game
5. Coaches fired as of 3/11/2022 will be fired in the game at the end of the first season
6. Coaches integrity/prestige ratings adjusted for those on probation or have received a COI from the NCAA.
7. Fixed team stats for the 4 teams added in 2021
8. Teams prestige ratings adjusted for those on probation or have received a COI from the NCAA.
9. Updated Duquesne logo and team color slightly adjusted

Updates College Mod to Version 22.1.1 (Update 1)
1. Added the 2022 New Orleans NCAA Final Four Court.
2. Updated 02 and 04 Custom files with coaches to have recent coach firings to be reflected in the game at the end of 2021-22 season.
3. Adjusted a few coaches style of play on defense.

Updates College Mod to Version 22.1.2 (Update 2)
1. Updated all 5 Custom Files Teams & Coaches ratings based on 2021-22 end of season results.
2. Added the following Coaches returning to NCAA next year to the unemployed coaches database. Fran Drunphy, Kenny Payne, Steve Lavin, Thad Matta.
3. Most all coaches fired at the end of the 2022 season in real life will be fired at the end of the 22 season in the game as well.

Please read the instructions to fully understand how to use this mod to get the most realistic experience.
First the instructions Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6gde78mxiokjfwl/DDSCB22_Full_College_Mod_Instructions.pdf/file

Be aware a lot of Antivirus programs will block the download or block the install. It's up to you to disable your antivirus to get past this as there are costs to not have happen and I do this for free! Free, Free, Free!

Full Mod Download Links:

Wolverine Studios Purchased Game College Mod version 22.1.2 - Includes all updates (Takes a few seconds before download requestor pops up)
Main Site: https://www.fireload.com/ba194cb019d7a87c/DDSCB22_College_Mod_Update_22.1.2.zip
Mirror Site: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ox11bxczsjlym18/DDSCB22_College_Mod_v22.1.2.zip/file

Steam Purchased Game College Mod version 22.1.2 - Includes all updates (Takes a few seconds before download requestor pops up)
Full Mod Download Link:
Main Site: https://www.fireload.com/a85850755b100364/DDSCB22_College_Mod_Update_22.1.2_Steam.zip
Mirror Site: https://www.mediafire.com/file/v4b8r24tata4tzy/DDSCB22_College_Mod_v22.1.2_Steam.zip/file

Update previously installed full version files only from 22.1.0 or 22.1.1 to version 22.1.2
You must have already installed the full version for the updates to be complete. If you installed any version of the full mod then this update will bring it to that latest 22.1.2 version.

Wolverine Studios Purchased Game College Mod version 22.1.2 - Update (Takes a few seconds before download requestor pops up)
Update download College Mod 22 from 22.1.0 or 22.1.1 to 22.1.2
Main Site: https://www.fireload.com/ba194cb019d7a87c/DDSCB22_College_Mod_Update_22.1.2.zip
Mirror Site: https://www.mediafire.com/file/iiqjez0gcio2vx8/DDSCB22_College_Mod_Update_22.1.2.zip/file

Steam Purchased Game College Mod version 22.1.2 - update (Takes a few seconds before download requestor pops up)
Full Mod Download Link:
Main Site: https://www.fireload.com/a85850755b100364/DDSCB22_College_Mod_Update_22.1.2_Steam.zip
Mirror Site: https://www.mediafire.com/file/p7k9ato9hkw6fvw/DDSCB22_College_Mod_Update_22.1.2_Steam.zip/file

I'm not sure if I'm going crazy here or what, it is early here in the UK.

So I've installed the installer linked under 'full version' however, it states during the install that it is the update installer only. As does the update link (correctly). At first I thought this could just be the wording, however once the full version is installed the graphics folder looks like this - https://imgur.com/XPRksQF

I've uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game, done so with both versions of the mod and I am getting the same result.

I've only just installed the game and this is my first version of the mod for the 22 edition of the game, so there are no other WS games installed on this computer or conflicting directories containing older version of the mod. Also I've installed it in the correct directory as listed. I've used your version of the mod for the last two years, so I have gone through this process before but not encountered this issue and I'm pretty stumped!

Any wisdom you can share would be greatly appreciated and as always, thanks for making such a great mod!

EDIT - Under the 'Main Mod' primary download link it just contains the update file, however the 'mirror' link contains the full file. Upon downloading from the mirror link this issue has been resolved.
hansmellman

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 Mods