Welcome to DDS:CB 2022 FirstAccess

Welcome to DDS:CB 2022 FirstAccess

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:31 pm

Hello and welcome to another season of DDS: College Basketball! FirstAccess begins today. The game will be available for pre-order in the webstore shortly and the first beta build will be available for download then as well.

Prior to pre-ordering and starting play I want to lay out a few things for you so that we can have a positive experience during FirstAccess.

First, what exactly is FirstAccess? For a really good explanation please visit our blog at https://www.wolverinestudios.com/2020/0 ... rstaccess/

Second, if you find a bug, experience a crash or have a suggestion what should you do? The best thing is to check this forum right here and see if a thread exists on it. If not, start a new one. I will lock the threads as I fix items or if I have implemented that suggestion in a build. I will post here in this forum when new builds are up and will post a download link to update the game. If you need to install the full game please use the link provided to you in your purchase email. Also please understand we are still in a beta here so you might come across bugs and even the possibility of having to ditch associations and start new ones because of changes made so we do NOT recommend updating leagues to the 22 version or getting too attached to saves until the game is fully launched.

FirstAccess will last two weeks with the official launch slated for March 11. If we need more time than that to make sure the final product is as good as possible we certainly will take it.

I want to stress that participating in FirstAccess is totally optional. If you are simply buying for the discount that's cool and we'll see you in a couple of weeks when we have the finished product. If you do have the time and inclination to help us by testing from now until then we certainly appreciate it.

If you're not sure if the game is for you or you want to know more about this year's version I highly encourage you to do any or all of the following.

1. Check out our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS8U0r ... u64cQcAZkA and look for the Developer Dynasty series there. We have one video there now and probably at least a second one before launch. The videos show new features, gameplay and detailed explanations of some features.
2. Visit our blog post at https://www.wolverinestudios.com/post/a ... ll-is-here to read up about this year's game
3. Wait for the final launch and try out a free demo - we always have free demos available so that you can know exactly whether or not the game will be for you before you buy!

Thank you to everyone for your continued support in making this the best college basketball game out there. Huge shoutout to our amazing community especially the guys in the internal testing team and handling the mods. The game could never have come as far as it has without them and the rest of our fantastic community members. That's it - lets get on the road to the tournament!
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess