Assistant Coach Info

Assistant Coach Info

Postby buckshot13 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:34 pm

I just noticed when I click on the "Staff" tab it will correctly show the different attributes of each coach but when I click no "Coach Assignments" they each have 3 stars for every attribute.
buckshot13

Re: Assistant Coach Info

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:52 pm

Click on the coaches name and look at the rating for him at the bottom. As the stars are 1-5 there is not a lot of variance but it can be seen there.
See if that helps if not are you using the mod with coaches if so what team are you looking at and I'll look into it.
NCAAhoops

Postby buckshot13 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:54 pm

Interestingly enough - I just went back to this and now it is showing correctly in both places. I am using the mod but imported the 2021 game, so it was coaches from then.
buckshot13

Postby NCAAhoops » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:42 pm

I may have seen that once myself. Not sure what changed it, either saving the file and re-opening, or just checking other screens and coming back. As I only saw it once and could not duplicate I did not worry about it.
NCAAhoops

Postby Billdozer » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:35 pm

buckshot13 wrote:I just noticed when I click on the "Staff" tab it will correctly show the different attributes of each coach but when I click no "Coach Assignments" they each have 3 stars for every attribute.

Ha ha, Earlier today I saw this same minor issue but in reverse. During the pre-season practices on the staff screen, coach pictures were blank and all attributes showed as 3 stars. The coaches showed up properly on the coach assignments screen. Once at the season started my coaching staff was correctly displayed both places.
Billdozer

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess