Game is stuck processing

Re: Game is stuck processing

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:54 pm

buckshot13 wrote:My problem must have been the date at which I imported the 21 game as I've now gone past the date where it got stuck before after deleting and re-importing it at the correct date.

This is a good point to remember for anyone who is importing a CB21 association...you MUST do it when the CB21 association is at May 1st.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby MoneyTrustee » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:15 am

I am now getting the same issue (Stuck on buy Reports day) with the same set ups as OP. Ticket submitted with Game File
MoneyTrustee

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:37 pm

Because of the change in transfer code there are two potential issues (and hence why I said in the opening post that sometimes saves need to be restarted during FirstAccess so don't get too attached)

1. If you already passed the end season stage but had not done the buy reports stage and you updated to B10.7 you might get JuCo players "stuck" now who under the old code would have transferred without playing and under the fixed code will not
2. Imported leagues are going to be an issue because they do not contain the necessary code that will prevent a JuCo from immediately transferring so I need to figure out how to deal with that
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby KingNeb » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:16 am

Gary Gorski wrote:Because of the change in transfer code there are two potential issues (and hence why I said in the opening post that sometimes saves need to be restarted during FirstAccess so don't get too attached)

1. If you already passed the end season stage but had not done the buy reports stage and you updated to B10.7 you might get JuCo players "stuck" now who under the old code would have transferred without playing and under the fixed code will not
2. Imported leagues are going to be an issue because they do not contain the necessary code that will prevent a JuCo from immediately transferring so I need to figure out how to deal with that

I also just got the same issue. I even tried reimporting the same original save from CB21 (with the 10.7 update) and started a fresh import on CB22 and got the same issue. Imported the game on May 1 2028 & unable to advance past the buying reports stage.

Tried uploading the file but the size was too large for a support ticket (102 MB). Thanks!
KingNeb

Postby PointGuard » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:47 am

KingNeb wrote:Tried uploading the file but the size was too large for a support ticket (102 MB). Thanks!

Zip the association folder and the association's .cbb file...then you'll be able to send those to support.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:31 pm

KingNeb wrote:
Gary Gorski wrote:Because of the change in transfer code there are two potential issues (and hence why I said in the opening post that sometimes saves need to be restarted during FirstAccess so don't get too attached)

I also just got the same issue. I even tried reimporting the same original save from CB21 (with the 10.7 update) and started a fresh import on CB22 and got the same issue. Imported the game on May 1 2028 & unable to advance past the buying reports stage.

Tried uploading the file but the size was too large for a support ticket (102 MB). Thanks!

Right, anything you import is going to get stuck because of this JuCo issue. I think I have a workaround for it though and will put up a new build with it as soon as I have it fully implemented.

So no need to send the file (but in the future if you need to make sure its zipped and if it is still that large then you can post to a dropbox and send us a link)
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby KingNeb » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:13 pm

This is great news! I think I will hold rolling over my dynasty until this is resolved. Have a great PG that I don't want to lose!
KingNeb

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess