Game is stuck processing

Game is stuck processing

Postby buckshot13 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:10 am

The game is stuck processing at a certain point in recruiting. I'm somewhat stuck as I use task manager to force the game to close but it happens again when I re-start. Here are the details.

* Imported a saved game from 2021
* Using NCAAhoops mod
* Have moved into recruiting and everything is working fine - have secured some commits
* When I get to September 25th and click to advance, the game gets stuck at the processing recruiting screen. It just keeps processing until I force the game to close. Always at September 25.
buckshot13

Re: Game is stuck processing

Postby PointGuard » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:42 am

Make sure you save the game...Gary MAY want you to submit your game files so he can look at what's happening on Sept 25 with your imported game file.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:12 am

I just tried a test and imported an association from CB21 to CB22 and ran the recruiting through to October...it didn't get stuck on Sept 25.

But my association didn't have a "history"...just created it in CB21 to do the test...and then imported it and did the recruiting in CB22.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Gary Gorski » Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:39 pm

If you can go to www.wolverinestudios.com/support and open a support ticket there and attach the game files with your notes above here copied in that ticket I would appreciate it. To see how to send the files look at the HELP screen in the game.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby buckshot13 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:43 pm

I just tried again and the same issue. I looked at multiple items to see if I could find something that may cause it and I noticed that under my staff the third assistant has a picture but the name and all other information is gone. However, if I click coach assignments, his name is there. Also under my staff all the abilities for all the coaches are 3 stars but they are correct under coach assignments.
buckshot13

Postby mgoblue71 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:08 pm

I seem to be stuck after trying to advance past the "Buy Reports" phase. It's spins and spins but never goes beyond the screen. Have simmed many seasons now and hadn't experienced this issue until updating with today's patch.
mgoblue71

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:15 pm

That is when the transfers take place so its possible its related to the transfer code changes. If you can look under HELP in the game to send me the game files through our support portal I will check it out
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby mgoblue71 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:47 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:That is when the transfers take place so its possible its related to the transfer code changes. If you can look under HELP in the game to send me the game files through our support portal I will check it out

done. Thanks! would love to be able to continue this save!
mgoblue71

Postby buckshot13 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:00 pm

I would send you my help but I ended up deleting the league and trying it again. One thing I realized is that on your import screen you indicate to make sure the game you are importing is at a certain point (I think at the buy reports stage) and that is not where I was. Thus, I thought maybe that was the issue. So I have now imported it from the correct spot and haven't yet reached the date where it got stuck processing, so hopefully it will work now.
buckshot13

Postby buckshot13 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:42 pm

My problem must have been the date at which I imported the 21 game as I've now gone past the date where it got stuck before after deleting and re-importing it at the correct date.
buckshot13

Next

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess