Some minor visual bugs

Some minor visual bugs

Postby vegabargoose » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:26 am

Hi just purchased CB22 after enjoying the demo of 21. Thought I would just list a few minor bugs I have come across so far.

Post game screen - with player of the game and stats etc. - was all white after my first match. Therefore I could hardly see any of the text. If I click on the schedule and then click the result this shows normally.

Player offensive/defensive proficiencies - sometimes the numbers overlap the text on this screen. Especially lower numbers like 0 or 10.

Suggestion - I noticed on the CB games you don't show passing percentage under ball actions by percentage, but this is shown in the pro basketball 22 game. Is there a reason for this, or could it be added? I would like to see it personally as I like to recruit some pass first players who don't shoot so often.

If I come across any more small visual bugs I will add them here, looking forward to getting stuck into the game properly!
vegabargoose

Re: Some minor visual bugs

Postby vegabargoose » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:36 am

Some additional visual bugs:

- the half time report also has the same problem as the post game report, it is all white so I can't see the text.

2d match engine - sometimes points are added to the score or the referee pops up before the action completes in the 2D match engine. This is a little annoying, but I can imagine it would ruin the suspense in a tight championship game etc (if I ever make it that far ;) ).
vegabargoose

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess