Quick Suggestions

Quick Suggestions

Postby Valdarix » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:35 am

Having skipped the last iteration or two of the game I have to say that I LOVE how great the game is looking in the newest release.

1.) Suggestion: The team dropdown (just above the Dashboard) is sorted by Conference > Alphabetical. It would be nice to have an option to sort by alphabet only or if keeping the Conference > Alphabet sort option, place your team at the top of the list. Or even a different font color on your current team.

Reasoning: I like to bounce around to see what is going on at other schools and even I, who has spent hundreds of hours looking over conference alignments, don't know what conference a lot of lesser-known teams are in. When I start a game I usually play as an assistant at a low prestige school and locating my school can take too much extra time using the current sort. When you add conference movement to the mix the list can change from season to season, making it even more difficult to navigate.

2.) Suggestion: Clear the Alerts Flag/Count once you click on the alerts for the day.

Reasoning: Minor thing, but the way my bein works I will click the alerts several times before I register I have already viewed them, clearing the count when I close the alerts will reduce the times I open that box.

Both of these are very minor, QoL things.
Valdarix

Re: Quick Suggestions

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:57 pm

Maybe I don't understand what you want in #1, but if you start typing in the team box the team you want to check out, the name will pop up and you can select it. You can also quickly get back to your coach's team by clicking on the "office" link.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Valdarix » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:05 pm

PointGuard wrote:Maybe I don't understand what you want in #1, but if you start typing in the team box the team you want to check out, the name will pop up and you can select it. You can also quickly get back to your coach's team by clicking on the "office" link.

I didn't notice the ability to type in the box. That solves the issue completely. Thanks, Pointguard!
Valdarix

Postby kujava » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:28 pm

1. When JOBS become open...have opposing AD's email you to try to setup an interview for their HC job-----recruiting you

Usually happens during FINAL FOUR

2. also that you could negoiate your OWN contract extensions with AD----not just given one

3. Is there a DATE that if do your LINEUP and hit STORE LINEUP----that it won't store it....and computer resets it....my buddy and i have experienced that
kujava

Postby kujava » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:34 pm

Try to persuade transfers to stay
kujava

Postby Billdozer » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:46 pm

kujava wrote:1. When JOBS become open...have opposing AD's email you to try to setup an interview for their HC job-----recruiting you

Usually happens during FINAL FOUR

2. also that you could negoiate your OWN contract extensions with AD----not just given one

3. Is there a DATE that if do your LINEUP and hit STORE LINEUP----that it won't store it....and computer resets it....my buddy and i have experienced that

1. This is an interesting idea. I think in real life for both college and professional sports other teams ask permission to talk to a coach during the season.

2. I like this idea also. It might be fun to create my own asking price range.

3. I create and store my lineup on June 26th. The game properly stores the lineup after this date and seeing my depth charts helps me see what my needs are in recruiting.
Billdozer

Postby Wayne23 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:53 am

kujava wrote:Try to persuade transfers to stay

This is in 2022. Under Text Player
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby C-Bailey24 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:32 am

Wayne23 wrote:

Did not know this. Thanks
C-Bailey24

Postby KingNeb » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:23 pm

C-Bailey24 wrote:
Wayne23 wrote:

Did not know this. Thanks

Haven't gotten to this point. When would you text the player to try and undo the transfer? Or is it only a preventative measure?

Thanks!
KingNeb

Postby CJacksonCowart » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:51 pm

Is there a way to send an email after a camp saying, "Here's how the prospects on our watch list performed at this event," and listing the ones ranked in the top 5/10/25 (so, the same info on their prospect card)? I always chart this manually after each camp, but it would be nice to have that info automatically provided, if that's possible!
CJacksonCowart

Next

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess