Freezing School Prestige Option

Freezing School Prestige Option

Postby native son » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:19 pm

Gary - I'd mentioned this before, but Is it possible for you to include an option that freezes school prestige for the entire universe so that it doesn't update each season? I think it would be a way to play that allows for different types of season-to-season challenges where the powerhouses are guaranteed to be powerhouses every year and the overall landscape is a generally known commodity. There would still be a ton of replayability as even the powerhouses would be subject to the occasional down years when recruiting or coaching or luck doesn't pan out for them as expected.
native son

Re: Freezing School Prestige Option

Postby PointGuard » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:53 am

I understand this is a bit different than what you're requesting, but have you tried running a Promotion/Relegation association? While there is a little movement in the best conference (Conference A) each season, you have the best teams going up against each other during conference play throughout each season.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess