Selection show request and a few other things

Selection show request and a few other things

Postby KingNeb » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:54 pm

During the selection show I would like to have a recap at the end. I remember the official selection show would show several screens including top 16 overall seeds (broken down by top 4 in each region), last 4 in, last 4-8 out ("bubble has burst") and bids by conference. This screen at the end of the selection show (along with some outro music?) would be a nice closing.

I also think there should be more requirements for the end of the tournament/One Shining Moment montage. It shows PPG/RPG & oftentimes it's players from a small school that got knocked out in the first round. I'd rather these be replaced with something more relevant. Maybe an all-tournament team? Or tournament MVP? Or at least show the top players based on total points & total rebounds instead of average.

On the scheduling screen it would be great if I could see the previous year's finish. The prestige of the program helps but even something like their record & how far they made it would be a tremendous help. Example: Ohio State (29-6, Final Four). Another option would be a projection of how the team will finish in their conference in the upcoming season. I feel like I'm flying blind in this screen since I'm locked to it & can't review records. Having everything centralized would be terrific.

Scrolling on the transfer portal screen doesn't work. Semi-related it would be great if the arrows scrolled through based on the current selected filters/order of players. The arrows on most screens don't feel useful because they don't move based on the screen I've setup.

When filtering players on the transfer portal it would be nice if it listed the highest rated players first (A,B,C,D,F) instead of listing all of the dashes first. Clicking it twice starts with the F-rated players.

Thanks!
KingNeb

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess