Timing

Timing

Postby blazertaz13 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:28 pm

Afternoon all,

I was wondering if it is safe to start an ongoing association now or should I wait until this weekend. The reason I ask is that we are supposed to be out of First Access on the 11th, but things seem fairly stable. I am not sure if any updates would not be save compatible or not.

Just ready to get moving in my little fake world, as my school has no chance beyond the conference tourney.
blazertaz13

Re: Timing

Postby PointGuard » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:34 pm

I guess it can't hurt to start..just don't get overly attached to the team. You might be lucky and never have to lose the association, but ya just never know.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Timing

Postby NCAAhoops » Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:35 pm

Also if you are starting a new association with DDSCB22 and starting with the College Mod 22 using the real coaches option there will be an extensive update to the coaches database this Friday the 11th as well. Conferences will not contain any changes, team will have slight changes mostly Current Prestige's based on this weeks end of season results.
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess