Questions

Questions

Postby WYSmooth » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:02 am

Long-time player of the franchise, I was wondering if this year (or if there was a plan soon) to have coaches move between college and pro, so we could see a cross-over of coaches and players (becoming more common)?

Is it possible (also for the pro game) to clear the database to basically have every team start without a history (or prestige in college)?
WYSmooth

Re: Questions

Postby jlemmen43 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:26 am

WYSmooth wrote:Long-time player of the franchise, I was wondering if this year (or if there was a plan soon) to have coaches move between college and pro, so we could see a cross-over of coaches and players (becoming more common)?

Is it possible (also for the pro game) to clear the database to basically have every team start without a history (or prestige in college)?

I like the pro transition for coaches, but I honestly don't see how they could make it work without having the College and Pro be one game with selectable leagues that you could immerse together. The amount of times coaches transfer between levels is pretty small though, and I can guess Gary's response based on that alone ;)

#2: its 100% possible to start leagues in both College and Pro without histories. Just edit the databases before starting a league. Remove Titles won, total wins, etc... You have to have some sort of prestige in place though, or the quality of players will be quite poor (i'm assuming that the prestige levels are tied into the talent level, but I could be wrong...never tested it).
jlemmen43

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess