Increased steals in 2022 Beta

Re: Increased steals in 2022 Beta

Postby PointGuard » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:33 pm

Although I haven't quantified this, my perception in running more than a few associations is that my teams tend to have quite a few turnovers in the early games of a season as my players are learning the sets, but then it begins to decrease and that decrease continues (and maybe improves further) in subsequent seasons as my players become more and more experienced with the sets.

I don't feel that looking at it over a short number of games is necessarily a good way to assess whether there is a problem or not...better to look at it in the whole (all 358 teams) over a season as a way of determining the degree TO's may be off.

But, there are more TOPG in DDSCB thnt in real life and Gary is working to bring this more into line with reality. Like I said, it's a tweak, tweak, tweak process rather than making a massive change that could well alter it so that there are far to few turnovers.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess