General Suggestions

General Suggestions

Postby getheroff » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:43 am

In the comparison screen it would be nice to have a position listed next to the name of each player listed. This would be very helpful...at least until you have your player’s names memorized. Also, it would be nice if the comparison screen remembered your last selection, so you don’t have to navigate the screens as much each time.

It would also be nice to have a comparison function in the recruiting area.

In the commissioner screen it would be nice if the tab button moved you to potential value from current value, instead of the next box below (current behavior).

It would be cool if there was a challenge mode where you don’t have to go into the commissioner area to change a player’s position…and then consider making the commissioner completely inaccessible in challenge mode (similar to OOTP).

The grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation in some of the scouting reports is poor (e.g. “offensive freedom baskets”). It would be nice to clean these up a bit.
getheroff

Re: General Suggestions

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:53 pm

Rather than having Gary trying to find the grammar that needs improvement (since there are higher priority things I'd like him to devote his time to), maybe if you made a fairly detailed list of grammar/phasing/misspellings that you feel needs to be changed (i.e., the specific words or phrase as it presently it, where it's located in the game, and what you'd suggest it be changed to) and submit that to him then when he gets a chance he could review and begin making changes. Just a suggestion.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: General Suggestions

Postby getheroff » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:56 pm

The main areas that I regularly notice are the sections of the Scouting report that describes the next opponent's Offense and Defense. I'm in the summer/recruiting portion of my current play-through, so I don't have ready access to those dialogue sections at this time. But if someone (you or Gary) could send me the text that populates those sections of the Scouting Report, I would be happy to take a crack at cleaning those up...
getheroff

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess