College Mod 22 Update

College Mod 22 Update

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:54 pm

I plan to release an update to the College Mod Friday 3/11 in the AM.
Should make it ready for the expected upcoming full release of DDSCB22 and would be my recommended start version for your association startup and this takes it out of beta stage.
This update will have extensive work done on the Coaches database.
Coaches ratings will have been overhauled since first beta release and it shows when run a season. More faces attached to the coaches. Teams and coaches on probation will take a hit in ratings. Coaches with their teams for more than 10 years will be loyal to that team in the game. Some integrity/prestige ratings adjusted for coaches on probation or have received a COI from the NCAA.
Teams adjusted some to reflect their end of regular season results and probation status otherwise not many other team changes.

This maybe the final release for 2021-22 season unless there is a need for a maintenance update.
NCAAhoops

Re: College Mod 22 Update

Postby getheroff » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:39 am

Yay! This mod immeasurably enhances my enjoyment of an already great game...thanks for all your work on this! Make sure you are kind to my WSU Cougars :)
getheroff

Re: College Mod 22 Update

Postby blazertaz13 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:32 pm

Okay, I am getting a little excited for this final release. I will be taking tomorrow off so that I am ready to play. :-)
blazertaz13

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess