End of Game Clarification

End of Game Clarification

Postby getheroff » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:17 am

I noticed one more thing that has caused me some confusion. At the end of a game that you have manually played (not simmed), the dialog at the bottom of the Play By Play area says "End of Game - Press Play Button to Exit"...but when you press Play, the button greys out...and nothing else happens. You have to go to the "Options" button and press "Quit Game" for the game to advance.

It would be nice if these "End of Game" dynamics could be more clearly explained.

Looking forward to tomorrow!
getheroff

Re: End of Game Clarification

Postby PointGuard » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:10 am

If that happens, click the pause button and then the play button and it will take you to the end of the game box score.

For me, sometimes it does that and other times simply clicking on the play button takes me to the box score.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: End of Game Clarification

Postby PointGuard » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:13 am

Hey, another thing you might try is to use the CTRL key rather than the PLAY key at the end of the game...I find that the times I've done that it has gone to the end of game box score.

I almost always use the CTRL key rather than the PLAY key during game play, but often forget to use it at the end of the game...but so far when I've used it at the end of the game I've gone directly to the box score.

Let me know if that works for you.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 FirstAccess