Stuck on saving page

Stuck on saving page

Postby jazzlover04 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:49 pm

When I attempt to save the game it stays on the page displaying that it is saving the game and stays there until I manually shut the game down. It does save but it is frustrating to have to do it that way.
jazzlover04

Re: Stuck on saving page

Postby PointGuard » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:28 pm

What date is your association at? What actions had you taken that need to be saved? Or is it occurring regardless of whatever actions you have just completed? Have you done any mods of your own or changes to the data base?

Maybe it's best to just send yoiur association files in with a Support Ticket explaining at what points and under what conditions this is occuring.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Stuck on saving page

Postby jazzlover04 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:13 pm

PointGuard wrote:What date is your association at? What actions had you taken that need to be saved? Or is it occurring regardless of whatever actions you have just completed? Have you done any mods of your own or changes to the data base?

Maybe it's best to just send yoiur association files in with a Support Ticket explaining at what points and under what conditions this is occuring.

Ive played multiple seasons. This is a new issue. It happens at any point. I havent made recent changes, but i will send the files in. Thanks.
jazzlover04

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion