College Mod 22 Offical release 22.1.0

College Mod 22 Offical release 22.1.0

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:18 pm

I have had the mod ready to go this morning but when I ran my installer program it updated and unlicensed it. I have a ticket in to them, but I am going to go ahead and upload the mod just be aware the installer says trial until they can get that fixed.
Any requestor that pops up about trial or registering the installer (Which takes to a purchase page) just click no to go past. Sorry, I turned off auto updates after this!
will have up by noon eastern time.
I will post when it's fixed and I would recommend you re-download then. You don't have to re-install as it will be the same file but it will remove trial and it says its only good for 5 days and I don't know if that's the Mod file or my program but better not take a chance..
NCAAhoops

Re: College Mod 22 Offical release 22.1.0

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:31 pm

Posted in mods, again ignore trial version stuff until they fix their update that broke my installer. Uhhhh!!! Had to be today of all days.
I only posted one link as I expect they will have my installer issue fixed later today although I have yet to get a response since 7:30 this morning.
NCAAhoops

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:56 pm

OK finally got a response and link to fix my installer. Re-posting the mod now (without trial issue). Please re-download the mod so you have it as that one may quit working after 5 days. You do not need to re-install the mod as there was no change other than the installer trial error message.
Thanks for everyone's patient's on this as I was frustrated a he** (heck lol) on this with the vendor. Both links are now up and fix is dome!
NCAAhoops

Postby wualumni95 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:48 am

I downloaded and installed the mod. I followed the steps in the instructions, but all of the images are showing the icon like they can't be found as seen in the screenshot. Any idea what I did wrong? Here's a screenshot for reference - https://i.postimg.cc/wx4T99mp/DDCBB22.png.
wualumni95

Postby NCAAhoops » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:32 pm

when the graphics do not show up their ca n be two reasons. First get the game from Wolverine or thru Steam. Second are you carrying over an association that's started back in DDSCB20 and import into DDSCB21 and over to DDSCB22?
Once I know these things I can help more. I will say 99% of the its because it was installed into the wrong location. If you purchased from Wolverine make no changes in the install location unless you changed the default with the game install.
If its a Steam purchase then Steam lease no trace where you installed the game so you have to tell the Mod where your Steam version of the game is installed. I typically make a default Steam version but have not done that yet as I'm not certain what that install path is yet. If it's a carry over then I can send you a link to a mod that will help as those graphics had a different naming convention and that's the issue but it's fixable.
NCAAhoops

Postby wualumni95 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:21 pm

This is the Steam version. I wasn't aware your install needed to select the path of the Steam install. How do I fix it now? Thanks for the assistance!
wualumni95

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:26 pm

wualumni95 wrote:This is the Steam version. I wasn't aware your install needed to select the path of the Steam install. How do I fix it now? Thanks for the assistance!

When you install the mod, just use below as the location of the game assuming your steam is in its default location. If not, just adjust accordingly.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Draft Day Sports College Basketball 2022\
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby wualumni95 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:32 pm

Thanks - that was it!
wualumni95

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion