Bug - Transfer Players with Duplicated Numbers

Bug - Transfer Players with Duplicated Numbers

Postby SalukiFin » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:27 pm

In the past, when recruiting regularly, hs and transfer prospects all have numbers listed. After signing with you, if you currently have a player on your roster with their number, they'll be assigned/made to pick a new number.

With the transfer portal feature however, I had two players who transferred in with the same number as players currently on my roster, and they were not given a new number meaning I had duplicates. Noticed after thinking my point guard was all over the floor making plays everywhere haha. Changed it in commissioner mode but wanted to point it out!
SalukiFin

Re: Bug - Transfer Players with Duplicated Numbers

Postby PointGuard » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:43 pm

Good that you noticed this. Assume Gary can fix this within a future update.

I hadn't checked for duplicates in all the test associations I ran to check as Gary made changes to the Transfer Portal. Just checked the association I'm presently working with. The team has 4 transfer players, but no duplicate numbers...but if you're seeing it, then it can happen.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion