Coming off probation (possible bug).

Coming off probation (possible bug).

Postby ohiodevil » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:55 pm

I took over Clemson while they were on probation, so we could not offer any scholarships for my first two seasons. Going into my 3rd season, I should no longer be on probation (the note on the Dashboard is no longer there) but when we hit the transfer phase, it says I have 0 scholarships to offer and there are only seven players on my team, and only 4 of those players are scholarship, the other 3 are walk-ons. I am able to offer my walk-ons a scholarship but not to new players. I am afraid to skip to the recruiting part of the game in case it saves....any suggestions?

Thanks!
ohiodevil

Re: Coming off probation (possible bug).

Postby Wayne23 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:56 pm

Gotta be a bug. I'd zip up the files and send them to Support.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby ohiodevil » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:54 pm

Thanks! Just submitted the ticket with the save zipped up.
ohiodevil

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:48 pm

The scholarships do not reset until you get to recruiting. If you were on probation the last year (when you would have been offering scholarships to players to play this next season) that would still extend to the transfer period (where you would be offering scholarships to players to play this next season). Once you get past transfers the rosters are then set for the season and you get your scholarships back because now you are once again preparing for next season.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion