Where Did my Ass't Coaches Go.

Re: Where Did my Ass't Coaches Go.

Postby ignats75 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:10 pm

Yep. The other save, the coaches also came back. I need to start hiring guys that don't go to the bar.
ignats75

Postby blazertaz13 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:54 pm

I just had this happen in the preseason practice session. But the other weird thing is that they all now show three stars for all traits, even though their ratings would dictate something else. There is definitely something amiss here.
blazertaz13

Postby ignats75 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:13 pm

Yeah. Its a glitch. But if you go to the "clipboard" icon at the top for changing assignment, they are all there listed normally. Hopefully, they'll fix it in an update.
ignats75

Postby cbraddy » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:22 pm

I had that happen to. They all show up as 3 stars. I believe I clicked another team looked at there staff and came back to mine and it was fixed.
cbraddy

Postby PointGuard » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:23 pm

OK, I created a test association and skipped summer until beginning of practice (Oct 2) and one of the coaches showed up but with 3 stars for each skill, another asst showed up with name and pic only, and the 3rd asst coach was blank. Gary's been trying to get a copy of an association that has shown the problem. I sent him the game files so hopefully he can figure out what's happening.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:31 am

The issue seems to have to do with looking at your staff page when you have an opponent on the schedule but not a scouting report on them yet. I am working on an update right now and it should correct this and also a few other minor items.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion