Top 10 Schools-Recruiting

Top 10 Schools-Recruiting

Postby vanburenboys1 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:19 pm

Its 2022. I can go on any recruiting website and see the schools a player has listed. I can see if they have an offer, if and when they took a visit and the coach recruiting them.

I hate seeing top 10 schools listed as unknown. Thats just not realistic anymore.

If you want to tie the scouting accuracy of the skill ratings to the scouting report you buy, then that works. However, it should have no bearing on the top 10 schools. It should be changed to being data points, not tied to some mystery.

I might buy the basic scouting report, but I would like to see who the recruit picked my school over or at least know who I'm up against or who I lost out to. Example below: Maybe even crystal ball prediction by the service.

Top Schools
1.ALabama 95% (crystal balled) offered (12-25)-visited (1-19) -recruited by Coach Sanders
2.Texas Offered (11/17) Recruited by Coach Dawson
3.Tulsa Visted (11/15)
4.Auburn
5.Texas A&M
vanburenboys1

Re: Top 10 Schools-Recruiting

Postby KingNeb » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:38 pm

I like this suggestion. Never been at a school where I could see the top 10. Maybe increase the accuracy of the top 10 rankings for the coaches who have a recruiting ranking?
KingNeb

Re: Top 10 Schools-Recruiting

Postby SalukiFin » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:05 am

I may be wrong (and I've never been at a school where I could afford this), but I believe if you buy the Gold/more expensive scouting report on a region that this is information is shown. If it's as simple as a quick search in real life though, maybe that's something that could be reflected in future versions. I'd certainly enjoy it with the cheaper report haha.
SalukiFin

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion