Recruiting Question: Potential and Overall

Recruiting Question: Potential and Overall

Postby Joronac » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:02 am

Hi, I have a couple of questions about recruit potential and ratings.

- Are there any indicators during recruiting as to how much potential a recruit has to develop? My only guess is that work ethic factors in.

- There are times when a scout will give a recruit fairly poor ratings, but still give an A+ Overall grade. Why is that and what does the overall grade mean?

Also, is there a game manual for the game?

Thanks!
Joronac

Re: Recruiting Question: Potential and Overall

Postby Billdozer » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:37 pm

The recruit ranking and star level indicate potential. yes, Work ethic plays a role in reaching potential and the pace of a player learning your systems

I think that certain skill have more weight for the overall such as scoring, defense, and shooting.

There are some tip videos on youtube but I do not believe there is an official guide. There are also places within the game where tips and help are available.
Billdozer

Postby PointGuard » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:47 pm

A new GUIDE has been created for CB22 but Gary has yet to add it to the game. The old CB21 guide is available when you go to HELP and then select "Help Guide". I'll remind Gary to add the updated guide when he issues the next game update.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Wayne23 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:03 pm

Playing time is a huge factor. They need to play in order to significantly improve.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion