SUGGESTIONS FOR DDSCB2023

Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR DDSCB2023

Postby hansmellman » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:43 am

Also, as Gary mentioned in one of the DD for the College Football game this year, he wanted to take the awards badges to show on the player card so they're easier to see rather than being burred in the the other tabs of the card like they are currently. I hope that makes it in.
hansmellman

Postby rmoons24 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:29 pm

Agreed with the above. Awards badges on player cards is an excellent addition to the CF game. Ill add in, I would love to see the award system expanded slightly. Add in the Mid-Major PoY, Assistant Coach of the Year, All-Tournament teams.
rmoons24

Postby drummerJ99 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:38 am

jlemmen43 wrote:
hansmellman wrote:This is more secondary but also, the player picture packs used by the game...would these ever get expanded upon or updated? I feel like WS has probably purchased those in but I feel like again I always end up with two or three identical looking guys on my roster and it just hits me right in the immersion a little when it happens. It's that damn Blonde guy, he's always the SF I want and the SG I want, he's the one that comes to mind as soon as I think of this issue lol.

I create my own FaceGens for each fictional player in my game and attach varieties of hairstyles and beards,etc to them to give more of a unique representation...I could share these with you and you can add them in to the FAC folder for use. They would obviously be different file name/numbers than the ones already in the game, but you can pick out which ones you like and use them. You'll just have to match the skin tone in the '23 versions for the 2D play. If you only plan to do this with a few of your players, it'll be a piece of cake. I'll be making a reference sheet for myself because I'll have to do it for every player. I ain't gonna get too picky though, cuz the amount of shade I can see on a small court is gonna be minimized anyways

I've already done this with my college coaches before I ran out of time to get the players done. If you or anyone would like me to share the coaches I've made, just PM me. They are filed for the name of the coach since they don't need to be matched up to the Team Jersey (which can change for the player).
Example of Coaches:
https://imgur.com/PpXoLe5
https://imgur.com/POhHAkK

That's awesome. I tried editing a facegen and adding a hat in the college football series for my coach and never could get it to work. The face gens definitely need a massive update.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby 23Zone » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:29 pm

I have not kept up with all of the suggestion in the thread so maybe this has been mentioned but it would be nice to have a way to easily track your former players when they transfer out. I am always curious about it and with there being so many transfers with the portal its harder to track.... and I always forget to write them down when they move on so I can find them later.
23Zone

Postby frankinho » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:50 pm

I would really like to see all the graphics being able to be replaced with alternatives ones as well as award names being able to be changed. With graphics i mean, various WS logos in selection sunday for example, the recruiting ranking NXT service, etc. I think being able to change these would add another layer of immersivness so we can change them to some real world equivalent.
frankinho

Postby jfsolo23 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:13 pm

I would like to see this action added for CB 24, although I guess it might fall under the motion sets though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI1cGQP_aEo
jfsolo23

Postby jlemmen43 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:23 pm

I'd like to suggest that this game be out NOW!!!...
hehe jk...take the time to make it wonderful.
jlemmen43

Postby mbachofen » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:35 pm

allow changes to tournament pairings to match ncaa tourney rules, OSU shouldn't face Indiana in the first round and then a possible matchup with michigan in the next.
if the programming is too complex to fix this, a simple edit mode would be nice
mbachofen

Postby grahoben » Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:59 pm

mbachofen wrote:allow changes to tournament pairings to match ncaa tourney rules, OSU shouldn't face Indiana in the first round and then a possible matchup with michigan in the next.
if the programming is too complex to fix this, a simple edit mode would be nice

#1 on my wish list is that we can manually edit the tournament fields this year, fingers crossed
grahoben

Postby ezcar » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:11 am

Have the assistant coach during the game make suggestions at least during the time out. (Put this guy in he will be a matchup problem, Put this guy in we need shooting, we are small they are big and slow right now lets go 5 out to capitalize on our strenths. We may be more effective doubling the post(specific player) I think this would add to immersion.
ezcar

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion