SUGGESTIONS FOR DDSCB2023

Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR DDSCB2023

Postby Jomosensual » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:09 pm

Id like to resubmit both my pitches for editing conferences in the database and during saves and an updated conference realignment system in both as well

With how crazy things are getting again(and we're not close to being done) I feel like theres a lot of players who will either want to move teams around to keep it with IRL or fix the conferences back to more regional stuff or older times, which isnt the easiest to do now
Jomosensual

Postby PointGuard » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:30 pm

added
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby agoo » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:35 pm

As I sit here removing 50 people from my watch list individually, I'd suggest creating a way to make bulk actions for lists. If I could click a button and remove everyone, that would be amazing.
agoo

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:23 pm

added
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby Wayne23 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:47 am

agoo wrote:As I sit here removing 50 people from my watch list individually, I'd suggest creating a way to make bulk actions for lists. If I could click a button and remove everyone, that would be amazing.

I LOVE this one!
Wayne23

Postby agoo » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:32 am

Relating to watch lists, it would be amazing to have an option to view who is attending the regional campus as well as the nationals and make short lists accordingly from that screen.
agoo

Postby PointGuard » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:34 am

added
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby rtruesdell » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:26 pm

1. To the "Insights" area, add an item to show offensive efficiencies for your team by offensive set, and when running freelance. Similarly, defensive efficiencies by defensive set. That would help a coach decide their team's best sets and also (importantly) whether to give more or less freedom on offense. Also, a running, say, 5-game option for this would be useful as the season progresses to see when your team may have learned a set well enough to use it more.
2. Add the map showing regions to the camp selection screen.
3. Fix bug that does not update injury % on roster screen when a player is healing from an injury (mainly the last few days before he's 100%). Currently, it's correct on the player's screen but not when you hover over the guy on the roster screen. (I already sent a screenshot to Gary.)
4. Fix the arrows for the transfer portal so clicking on them advances through players in the same way as they're currently displayed, and make it work when displaying only certain positions (currently does not).
5. Also in the transfer portal, add ability to set a priority for offers so you can offer more than one player per scholarship. For example, let's say I have one available scholarship. Currently, if I offer and that guy goes with another team, I also lose not only him but a host of players I would have offered as next choices. I propose a priority list of, say, 2 additional players beyond the number of scholarships available. If I have one available, I can rank 3 guys; if two available, I can rank 4. If my top guy goes elsewhere, but a lower priority guy accepts, I get him instead.

I suggest this for the transfer portal because the way it's set up, you really have very little time to figure out who will accept... sometimes just one round and it's yes/no. In high school recruiting, you have plenty of time to get each recruit's priorities and thus have a good idea of who to target and who to let slide. I realize this may be tricky to program, but it would add a lot of fun to the portal sessions.
rtruesdell

Postby PointGuard » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:13 pm

Added.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby Chris » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:51 pm

To add NCAA champion to the list of awards in the player card. It's nice to see who's won a chip for players who might be transferring or file moves to ddspb.
It has NCAA most outstanding player but doesn't give them a bullet for winning the championship trophy.

In DDSPB I believe it does put NBA champion.

Thank you
Chris

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion