Main Menu Doesn't Load. PLEASE HELP!

Main Menu Doesn't Load. PLEASE HELP!

Postby Captain Cups » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:19 pm

I have over 200 hours on College Basketball 2021 and thoroughly love the game. However, seemingly for no reason, when I would boot up the game the main load screen would appear but no buttons or actions are available, it's just a picture on my screen. I spent hours going through the support articles and the forums trying to find a solution to the problem, but they all didn't work. The game still boots up with no menu and no way to interact with the game at all.

I was fed up and decided to buy College Basketball 2022, but the very first time I started the game up IT DID THE EXACT SAME THING. Startup screen with no menu. I dug through all my computer settings, my antivirus, and allowed all the game privileges I could, but nothing is working. I purchased both games on Steam and have no issues with any of my other Steam games, just these two. If the same problem is occurring even on a brand new game I've never even played, then it is clearly beyond my capabilities to fix it.

Please help me solve this problem, I love DDS and want to keep playing, but at this point I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel and worry I might not be able to play anymore.
Captain Cups

Re: Main Menu Doesn't Load. PLEASE HELP!

Postby PointGuard » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:14 am

Take a look at Gary's suggestion in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=350&t=35103

Not sure if your issue is the same, but trying Gary's "fix" might be worth a try to see if it works for you.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Captain Cups » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:36 am

PointGuard wrote:Take a look at Gary's suggestion in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=350&t=35103

Not sure if your issue is the same, but trying Gary's "fix" might be worth a try to see if it works for you.

I tried this multiple times and it still didn’t work :(
Captain Cups

Postby blazertaz13 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:42 am

When this happened to me, I discovered it was a firewall issue. What I had to do was go to my firewall and the .exe to the trusted programs. Once I did that the game was able to run as normal.

Search for the version of Windows that you have and firewall. This should help you add the .exe file.

Hopefully this helps.
blazertaz13

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion