A couple of glitchy things...

A couple of glitchy things...

Postby ECHood » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:34 am

I went to the support link but it said the Page Does Not Exist, so I thought I'd drop these here to see if anyone else is having the same problems:

1) From the School Info pages, when I select a Rival school for the team, it selects it, but doesn't save it. Next time I go back to that screen it says NONE. Am I missing a step somewhere? My last version was 2020 and you could just select the rival team from the menu and it would save it automatically.

2) In tournament maker, there are a few odd things going on. When I pick a 64 team tournament, you can't see, play or view the results of anything in the final four or beyond. You can get through each region up until simming the regional final but then it auto sims in the background the final four and finals and you can't view the results. Also, when choosing a 32 team tournament, it sims the two regions correctly but then at the end it thinks those two teams are semifinalists in a larger tournament. There are blank spots for two other regions and the two winners of the 16-team regions are on opposite sides, unable to play each other for the championship.

Anyone else having these issues?
ECHood

Re: A couple of glitchy things...it

Postby PointGuard » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:34 am

I'm not seeing either of those problems.

1. I can change the rival, leave that screen and then come back to it and the selection I made is shown. But although I didn't have to do it, just save the association after you make the change...that should definitely cement things in place.

2. I've run Tournament Maker many times and never had a problem like you mentioned. As a test, I just set up and ran a 32 team toiurnament and it ran through the entire tournament including matching up the winners of the two 16-team brackets for the Championship game (the championship game between those 2 teams is shown on a screen that is just for the championship game). Anyway, all worked fine.

Also, I just went to SUPPORT and could create a New Support Ticket without any issue...I did not get a Page Does Not Exist notification.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: A couple of glitchy things...

Postby ECHood » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:42 pm

I was able to put in a support ticket. Here's a screenshot of a 32 team tournament, when the Finals tab is selected. Indiana won the east and South Dakota won the west, but in the finals it treats them as if they are only in the semifinals and there should be two other teams.

ECHood

Re: A couple of glitchy things...

Postby kujava » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:07 pm

My buddy uploaded the latest version of game...now won't show pictures/logos of teams or tournaments

How to FIX
kujava

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion