Imported Save issue

Imported Save issue

Postby xjackson8925 » Mon May 30, 2022 3:38 am

I figured out the logo issue in my earlier problem but now I am having some other loading issues. I loaded in a CBB21 save on May 1st in Buy Reports, saved it, then tried to advance. However, when advancing it just continuously loads and says Processing, please be patient while this process completes. It just has been loading for 20-30 minutes. Note sure what to do here.
xjackson8925

Re: Imported Save issue

Postby PointGuard » Mon May 30, 2022 5:19 pm

My imports have worked fine so I really can't help you with this one.

If you're using the College Mod you may want to PM NCAAhoops to see if he has any ideas on what MAY have happened.

If that doesn't get you up and running, and if you followed the directions exactly as they are written on the initial Import page including saving it after the import, then I'd suggest you send your game files along with a Support Ticket to see if Gary can help you.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Imported Save issue

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon May 30, 2022 9:51 pm

I'm not sure just coping over the graphics will work. The way to get the graphics to work with a DDSCB21 import is to install the DDSCB22 mod as that was set up to work with new associations started with DDSCB22 and add graphic to DDSCB21 imports as some of the graphics had changed in the mod..
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion