Something new for me

Something new for me

Postby blazertaz13 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:13 am

I started a new association as I was struggling to get involved with my prior one.

Now I have started at Hawai'i and noticed that I have two players who have no stars for their current ability (rating). I have never seen this before, so guess who will be redshirting this year (one is a freshman, the other a walkon).

The other thing I was curious about is scheduling. I tend to ask for a balanced schedule for lower prestige teams, but I noticed that I tend to get very few home games under this scenario. I know in real life school do this for the funds, but not sure that should be the case. For my Rainbow Warrior squad, all 10 non conference games are all on the road. Not sure that this would be normal.
blazertaz13

Re: Something new for me

Postby Wayne23 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:27 am

I agree. Low Team Prestige schools should have mostly, but not exclusively, road games, and high TP schools should have mostly, but not exclusively, home games. It tends to be pretty nearly absolute on both ends of the spectrum.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby George » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:10 am

Sorry to revisit an old thread, but it relates to my question about scheduling. Am I correct that you can't change home games to road games and vice versa? I'm having a similar issue where all my non-conference games are on the road. Thanks in advance.
George

Postby PointGuard » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:27 pm

You're correct.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby George » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:51 pm

PointGuard wrote:You're correct.

Thanks, PointGuard. Appreciate the reply.
George

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion