SAT score too Low

SAT score too Low

Postby blazertaz13 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:03 pm

I was wondering do recruits take the SAT more than once? I had an instance where a recruit did not meet my school's minimum score and I never received a notice that he did not qualify. I am wondering if I offered him after the scores were announced (what date would that be?). If that was the case, then why did the game allow me to make an offer? If not, why did I not receive an email saying he did not qualify?

I am beyond this point in the game, so I don't have the save at this time unfortunately. If it is truly an error on my part, why did I not get a warning saying not eligible for my school?

Thanks.
blazertaz13

Re: SAT score too Low

Postby PointGuard » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:37 pm

Jan. 28 is when the SAT scores are announced in DDSCB. In CB21, those recruits who accept scholarships in the summer/fall, some recruits will sign LOI's in November. For those who don't some maybe meet your minimum SAT and others may not. You won't know until Jan. 28.

I haven't had a recruit not meet my SAT minimum recently so I'm not sure about whether emails are generated or not. My impression was that there was that kind fo email, but maybe not. But if a recruit doesn't meet your SAT minimum, the offer is automatically withdrawn, the recruit would be deleted from your list of recruits accepting scholarships on the "Recruit Class" window, and your recruiting page would show that another scholarship offer is available.

After Jan. 28, you can't offer a scholarship to anyone with an SAT that doesn't meet your school's minimum. I just went to one of my associations and added the lowest SAT recruit still available (SAT score of 800) to see if I could offer and the "offer scholarship" button was grayed out for him....so no can do.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Wayne23 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:53 am

There is supposed to be an email for any recruit to whom you are offered if he doesn't hit your SAT score but I've noticed with 20222 that it doesn't always happen.
Wayne23

Postby blazertaz13 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:55 am

I can tell you that I had to manually remove the offer, so maybe it was just a one off. As that is what I would have expected, email and the scholarship back.

I just figured the AD was trying to screw with me like he did with the year one non conference schedule. Can't wait what he does with schedule more home games against cupcakes. I bet I will be making a tour through the top 25 for that request.
Last edited by blazertaz13 on Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
blazertaz13

Postby PointGuard » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:56 pm

If it happens again that there's no email and/or the scholarship isn't revoked for the low SAT recruit and the recruit page doesn't show the additional available scholarship to offer, I'd suggest you send your files in to Gary via a Support Ticket.

With regard to the AD, he hired you so....

:p
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby blazertaz13 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:06 pm

Okay, I ask for a home heavy schedule against cupcakes and I get 2 home games and 7 road games. What am I missing? I am beginning to think that the AD just doesn't like me. Have to see if I get to stick around after another season or two.
blazertaz13

Postby Wayne23 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:18 pm

Depends mostly upon your Team prestige. Generally speaking, the lower the TP, the more road games.
Wayne23

Postby blazertaz13 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:26 pm

Is there any way to manually change a road game to a home game? Especially if you change the opponent?
blazertaz13

Postby Wayne23 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:43 pm

Not that I know of.
Wayne23

Postby PointGuard » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:04 pm

Agree with Wayne...no there isn't.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion