Home Court Templates

Home Court Templates

Postby MKLBee63 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:30 pm

I have looked all over for the home court templates for each school. I thought I read in the online manual that some one has made modifications for the software that has all of the home courts to be uploaded or a way to make them. Can someone please direct me to this site or help me find the information so I can create home courts?

Thanks
MKLBee63

Re: Home Court Templates

Postby PointGuard » Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:54 pm

Use the College Mod and the courts will be provided:

viewtopic.php?f=347&t=34908
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby MKLBee63 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:45 pm

I'm very new to the site and I appreciate the information. I'm not totally familiar with the 'College Mod', but thanks for sending the link. I hope to figure it out.

Thanks again.
MKLBee63

Postby NCAAhoops » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:16 am

There is a PDF instruction file with it that installs into the game "IMPORT" . You can download it separately in the mod post and save in an easier place to access. I highly recommend you read it first if you are not familiar with the mod. Very easy to use and the instructions will allow you to understand the options available within the mod.
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion