Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby blazertaz13 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:23 pm

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that you are able to spend time with your families. Looking forward to CB 2023.

Cheers

Taz
blazertaz13

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Postby PointGuard » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:51 pm

Thanks for the greetings...and I also wish everyone a happy thanksgiving.

Gary's about to begin development work on CB2023 (Dec), then beta testing (Jan?), then First Access (Feb?), and then full release (early Mar ?). (Those are just MY best guesses)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Serafino74 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:29 pm

Happy Thanksgiving, i was tempted to buy DDS 2022 after the problem I had with the screen resolution in the 2020 version and unfortunately it's the same issue again, second game I can't play because of the gaps on the right and left of the screen, the game won't run fullscreen so the fonts and numbers are hopelessly small and painful on TV. Back at DDSCB and DDSPB 2019 one more time........ Can you see the critical difference?
DDSCB2022 Image DDSCB 2019
Serafino74

Postby PointGuard » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:35 pm

You may already have done this, but if not, try changing the SCALE for your computer to see if that will fix the problem.

Suggest you submit a Support Ticket along with your game files so Gary can try to help you. Oh...and also provide some specifics about your computer in the Support TIcket...e.g., screen size, screen resolution, scale, etc.

DDSCB works fine for me on my 14" laptop (1920X1080 resolution with Scale set at 125%) and also can dispaly it on my TV (although I have only tested it to see that it works that way).
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Serafino74 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:54 pm

Thanx my friend i already tried this as you suggested to me for DDSPB2020, unfortunately nothing changes, it's strange that 3 Wolverine games before 2000 work at the same TV perfectly.... It's also strange that you can't manualy change the resolution or a way to go fullscreen and the real problem is the pretty small text and UI, that's make the game unplayable. Anyway very happy talking to you again and see you active, salute from Greece!
Serafino74

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion