Universe Mode stuck on July 31

Universe Mode stuck on July 31

Postby chazzthesquirt » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:19 pm

I recently started a universe mode league. I'm in my first season and when I try to advance as commissioner, it won't let me get past July 31. It just says "Processing" and continues spinning. I've let it run for hours and still no advance. I am using the real teams mod. I saw the suggestions on the forum about DC area teams so I went through and put "MD" as the state for Howard, George Washington, Georgetown and American and it still won't advance past July 31.

Also I tried submitting a support ticket but every time I try logging into my account it says I'm not authorized to reach that page. I tried logging in with Twitter, making a new account and each times it just sends me back out to the front page.
chazzthesquirt

Re: Universe Mode stuck on July 31

Postby PointGuard » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:09 pm

Try sending an emal to: support@wolverinestudios.com

Let them know the email address you used when purchasing the game and also let them know you tried submitting a Support Ticket but you get a message back saying you're not authorized to reach the Support Ticket page.

And you may as well indicate what your problem is when trying to advance past July 31.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Universe Mode stuck on July 31

Postby chazzthesquirt » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:07 pm

Alright I'll do that, thanks for the suggestion!
chazzthesquirt

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion