Game will not start on Steam

Game will not start on Steam

Postby Sothron » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:38 pm

I bought the game on Steam. I click on the desktop icon or in the steam program. I am on desktop PC running latest Windows version. The screen goes black except for a tiny square on the top left corner that shows either a small portion of the taskbar or the desktop. It then goes black for a second and then pops back out to the desktop.

I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled multiple times on steam and still have the same error. I have never had this problem before with a steam game. I hope someone can help because I want to play this game. I got the mod that converts everything to real NCAA teams and coaches but since the game can't load I can't even use it.

I also even used the support tip about deleting a folder for the game in the C:User folder and it still won't start. All of my other steam games work fine. I use a VPN and I tested if that would make a difference and it does not.
Sothron

Re: Game will not start on Steam

Postby PointGuard » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:13 am

I don't use Stream, so can't help you. Hopefully someone else responds here and helps you get it set up right.

If not, then suggest you submit a Support Ticket at https://wolverinestudios.freshdesk.com/support/home .
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Sothron » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:43 am

Apparently my resolution of 1280 by 720 was the issue. I have eyesight issues so I have to use that one. Unfortuantely it seems the game does not support it. I had to use 1980 by whatever is the recommended one to get the game to work. Hopefully once I get in the game I can change the display setting to 1280 by 720.
Sothron

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:43 am

Not sure if it will…minimal system requirements on the product page says.

1920 x 1080 minimum display resolution required

You certainly can try it but you may experience various issues.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2022 General Discussion