This game still doesn't have recruiting rankings as IRL!

This game still doesn't have recruiting rankings as IRL!

Postby frankinho » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:26 am

After so many itterations and years suggesting to add recruiting rankings as IRL this game still lacks just simple overall and conference rec. rankings. I'm sorry but do you guys not follow CFG in real life, this is actually a thing! :)
frankinho

Re: This game still doesn't have recruiting rankings as IRL!

Postby WarEagle13 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:48 am

It would definitely be nice to add the recruiting section much like what the basketball game has to show signings by teams/conferences with the current rankings etc
WarEagle13

Postby frankinho » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:09 am

Yes Gary has added it in last year after suggestions from the community and i think it is a very good addition that add some immersion and mini game to win recruiting against rivals and within conference as well. For CFB its being suggested every year i believe, but more so i don't understand why it doesnt get added since its such a obvious points of emphasis, discussion in the media IRL.
frankinho

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:49 am

We've added reports in league media and magazines that show some of this, but don't have a specific report like you're talking about. I'll look at adding it. It didn't come up during beta or first access or I probably could have added it earlier. Those are the best times to remind us of requested features... otherwise we tend to work on what people are requesting and other items get de-prioritized or missed.
brooks_piggott

Postby frankinho » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:35 pm

This was already suggested multiple times before and probably every year. Not sure if during first access, but for sure either in the wishlists and after release gets mentioned pretty much every year. Its also one of the most obvious features to add quite honestly as it is such a big thing that both media and fans follow not just after the season but throughout the season. You could just apply exactly the same recruiting rankings features that Gary added to CB and its a WIN.
frankinho

Postby frankinho » Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:56 pm

Appreciate you guys adding the recruiting rankings in the last patch into this years version! Much appreciated and thank you.
frankinho

Return to DDS: College Football 2023 General Discussion