Thoughts/questions after playing demo

Thoughts/questions after playing demo

Postby tbrtb » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:53 pm

Hello! I wanted to provide some feedback and ask questions after playing the demo a bit.

Potential bug: I didn't see any sort of scouting report/info for my bowl game, either in my email or in the game planning section. Is that a known issue?

Recruiting UI: Is it possible to move the "Add Target" column closer to the player name/star/rank info? Having it all the way on the right can make it difficult to tell if I've actually added the right person (especially since there isn't a quick way to immediately "un-add" them if I click the wrong person)

Scheduling: Frequently, my scheduled ended up as like 10 straight weeks of games, 3 straight byes, then final regular season game. This is obviously not realistic. Can schedules be regenerated if they end up like this? Has anyone else seen this?

Ratings progression UI: Can the Y-axis be modified at all? I find it really hard to read when all the lines are so bunched together.

Game UI: Occasionally, my defensive players are showing way behind the LOS but then move suddenly at the snap. Not a huge deal, offsides is not being called or anything. Just wanted to mention.

Gameplay playcalling: Is there a way to tell which defensive plays are blitzes? --> nevermind figured it out!!

What does this mean: Align Man Coverage - Affects where defenders line up to cover receivers. - what is the effect?

Custom playbooks - is the only way to basically use an existing playbook as a template for a custom playbook to export it then import it? When exporting, what is the folder structure for its future location?

First game depth chart - my depth chart is completely empty prior to the first game. Is this intended?

Thanks! Have really enjoyed the demo so far!!
tbrtb

Return to DDS: College Football 2023 General Discussion