Coach Generation

Coach Generation

Postby Roy432 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:54 pm

I'm noticing that a few years into a dynasty that the newly-generated coaches are all being created godlike with the same name. I'm using the Modern mod so not sure if that's having an effect. Not using the coach mod fwiw. Like, I have 12 identical "Jesus Main" coaches spawn at 101 years old with 5 stars
Roy432

Re: Coach Generation

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:09 pm

Roy432 wrote:I'm noticing that a few years into a dynasty that the newly-generated coaches are all being created godlike with the same name. I'm using the Modern mod so not sure if that's having an effect. Not using the coach mod fwiw. Like, I have 12 identical "Jesus Main" coaches spawn at 101 years old with 5 stars

If your referring to the realworld mod, don't believe that would have any impact on coach generation. The realworld mod simply provides graphics and updates team info, nothing to do with coaches. Even if you use the optional included coaches file, only thing changed in the file is the coach's name and that file is only used during league creation. After that point, never used again so I can't imagine how that would impact future coach generation.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Re: Coach Generation

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:49 pm

There is an issue fixed for the next patch that removes duplicate coaches from the unemployment list. At 101 they should be retired though and not even visible so there may still be some weirdness going on that we'll have to look into.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2023 General Discussion