On that WR running the ball

On that WR running the ball

Postby StanleyR » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:35 am

I asked this for Pro Football but it apply to the college version too I think.

We do have Jet sweeps according to Brooks nut not sure how often WR carrying the ball. Looks to be minimum
I ran a couple of full seasons to see if that WR type Deebo Samuel could be created and used by the AI. I think the answer is NO.
In all the 130 teams I found a dozen WR carrying the ball as RB or as that WR going end around, and only a couple carried it more than 10 times.
The result for them was horrible so the plays really don't work, none of the ones that did carry the ball more than half a doxen times had at best 1 yds average.
This must be a programming glitch that hasn't been solved over the years. Which is sad since so many plays in real life is seen every week.

Why not put some hours into this. Or is these hours found in creating this new Play to MVP or whatever it was called.

A near perfect game should try to be even more perfect and I'm sure many crave actions and results on the real pitch to be in this statistic driven game.
These sorts of plays are not weird unusual plays at all, but very common.
I'm confident Brooks team has given it full attention but still haven't solved the problem/issue. I'm not losing hope.
StanleyR

Return to DDS: College Football 2023 General Discussion