Questions and Suggestions

Questions and Suggestions

Postby Chiefsfan » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:26 pm

I bought something like 2019 version and am now returning. I am impressed with the work that has been done on the game and think I will really enjoy it now.
That being said....

Questions.
Is there a way to set the default formation? I know I can set my package percentages per formation, but I want something that say 75% of the time I willl be in Pro-Set, 10% in Spread, 5% in shotgun 4wr etc

What is the "Thumper" trait?

What do traits do? Are they a bonus to the players ratings or are they more an explanation of the ratings? For example does my athletic blocker do better than his 75 RbI and 65 PBl?

Is there a "Hurry Up" offense? I know I can set tempo in the gameplan but I am talking about when I call plays?

What is "Value per Snap?" I see this in the emails I receive about how the team played the last game.

Don't think this is a question, but not really a suggestion...but what the game list as "Pro-set' is not really Pro-Set it is an offset I formation. Pro-Set has to RB's/FBs equal distance

Suggestions.

It is very difficult to set a training schedule. When I click create a schedule the place to input values of what I want goes away. So if it is on default and I create Physical....what are the settings for physical and what are the settings for default? Not intuitive at all.

When you get the player performance email you should also find out about the players who had bad games not just the ones that good games. Perfect would be a something that shows the players that were in the game, the # of snaps they had, and their grade.

When you go to play a game and the "Chalkboard" with animation screen comes up:
1- first there are a couple of toggle buttons by offense and defense. There is no information on what these buttons are or how they work. If you do click them the game can run until the end, but nothing will change and you have to click the play by play to find out the game ended.

2- the game situation: game clock, down, yards to go....all these should be at the top of the screen...botttom is very intuitive and not how I have ever seen it before in....well...anything. Put the field at the bottom.

3-I understand that the defense shouldn't get to see the offense formation or anything...but an idea whether the other team is punting, kicking a FG, or going for it on 4th down would be nice.

4- A way to sim to a specific point in the game. Maybe I don't want to play till the 4th quarter...or maybe I only want to play the 2nd half.

5-Asked this above, but how do I hurry or slow down my offense?
Chiefsfan

Return to DDS: College Football 2023 General Discussion