Like depth+customization, suggestions for tasks+calendar

Like depth+customization, suggestions for tasks+calendar

Postby Billdozer » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:02 am

I am new to the college football game and have played the college basketball game for a few years.
I really like the depth and customization in the college football game in areas such as the depth chart, formations, game planning, strategy, playoff structure, and fog of war. These options really allow detailed setup in terms of how the association is run and how to run my team within the association.

I have some suggestions for improvements for navigating tasks and communicating with players and the board.
There are times I am confused in the offseason in terms of what is going on in recruiting. There are a few points where more information could be provided in terms of what tasks are happening and what is allowed at the moment in recruiting.

When the transfer period begins additional scouting and outreach points are temporarily disabled but are available after a few weeks. However, it looks like assigning recruit points after an interview is disabled until the start of the next season. Also, when training camps are run I can assign outreach points and scout dollars but the scouting ratings appear after first week of games. Am I missing something?

I would like to see an email when a player declares early for the draft and a second email showing the results of the draft. I had a 4 star QB who vanished after his Junior season and there was nothing indicating what had happened to him.

Would it possible to add options to call players to praise them, talk about attitude, or adjust play style? Also, what about asking the board for more money or better facilities at the end of the season? Furthermore, I would like to see a job security meter for my coach. These features are included in the college basketball game. I understand that communicating with players and managing attitudes is easier in basketball compared to football because of roster sizes.
Billdozer

Return to DDS: College Football 2023 General Discussion