Player info popup

Player info popup

Postby markprior22 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:47 pm

Running into a problem with the player info boxes that appear when hovering over a player name. Every so often, one of these appears (mouse rolling over a player name on the way to another field), gets stuck, can't be closed and prevents you from selecting anything in the background. Situation now where one of these boxes popped up after I started to save league. Pop up picture is stuck over the button where you click OK to confirm save folder. The only solution appears to be to force shut down the game. Hate to do that...just finished a game where my team lost on a 60 yd FG on the second to last play. Anyone else have this issue...or know of a way to solve?
markprior22

Re: Player info popup

Postby Colly » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:33 pm

markprior22 wrote:Running into a problem with the player info boxes that appear when hovering over a player name. Every so often, one of these appears (mouse rolling over a player name on the way to another field), gets stuck, can't be closed and prevents you from selecting anything in the background. Situation now where one of these boxes popped up after I started to save league. Pop up picture is stuck over the button where you click OK to confirm save folder. The only solution appears to be to force shut down the game. Hate to do that...just finished a game where my team lost on a 60 yd FG on the second to last play. Anyone else have this issue...or know of a way to solve?

Sorry, I can't offer a solution but I feel your pain. It's been in every CF version I've owned.
Colly

Return to DDS: College Football 2023 General Discussion