Newbie questions

Newbie questions

Postby ajimithing » Mon May 15, 2023 12:14 pm

Just purchased the game and trying to get things setup for a 2023 league. Couple questions...

1) I used the coaches mod, but it is from 2022. IS there any way to assign coaches to their proper teams once the league is created? I fired Bryan Harsin from Auburn and fired Hugh Freeze from Liberty, but can't find a way to hire Hugh Freeze to Auburn.

2) I notice in the settings screen, the playoff format is greyed out. Is there an option to change this at any point? I was hoping to play out the 2023 season with the current four team playoff and then switch to the 12 team format before the 2024 season. I'm afraid now that I may not be able to change this though after going through a full season. I may need to start the league with whatever playoff format I want for all future seasons?

3) I'm assuming there isn't a current CFB player mod? I didn't see one. Looks like I may have a lot of editing in my future.

4) Are conferences locked for all future seasons? Or can I add Texas/Oklahoma to the SEC in 2024, etc?

5) Are there any ways to edit schedules?
ajimithing

Re: Newbie questions

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon May 15, 2023 12:41 pm

1) No, you'd have to manually update the mod to move the coaches around to the correct teams.
2) Playoff formats can be changed in between seasons (Start New Season stage normally)
3) Several folks have asked and started one, but haven't seen anything completed recently... editing/rating 11,000 kids is pretty daunting
4) In between seasons you can realign/change conference setups.(Start New Season stage normally)
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2023 General Discussion