Won't let me advance past the Training Camps stage in 2057

Won't let me advance past the Training Camps stage in 2057

Postby bblom23 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:36 pm

I fast simmed just to see long term stats because I usually play through long saves. I'm in the year 2057 and whenever I try to advance past training camps it doesn't go anywhere. It looks like it's advancing but stays on the same screen.

Wanted to throw in an edit, rather than start a new thread - Are there busts in the first round, or any that go first overall? For 14 years straight the #1 overall pick ended up being elected to the Hall of Fame. Just curious as I enjoy the "bust" aspect of the game as well.
bblom23

Re: Won't let me advance past the Training Camps stage in 20

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:30 pm

If you can upload your .bin file to onedrive or google docs I can take a look and see why it's stopping at training camps.

Basically what happens is a diamond is someone that gains extra boosts in their career and can become much better than where they are drafted at. Busts are more likely to be players that just never develop... but for #1 overall picks the AI tends to pick players that are already pretty talented and highly regarded, so they still tend to be starters and have long careers. Unless they develop some really odd traits or run into issues with morale or injuries they typically just take care of business. Hall of Fame criteria are pretty loose in the game so a lot more probably get in that you'd expect...
brooks_piggott

Postby bblom23 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:04 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:If you can upload your .bin file to onedrive or google docs I can take a look and see why it's stopping at training camps.

Basically what happens is a diamond is someone that gains extra boosts in their career and can become much better than where they are drafted at. Busts are more likely to be players that just never develop... but for #1 overall picks the AI tends to pick players that are already pretty talented and highly regarded, so they still tend to be starters and have long careers. Unless they develop some really odd traits or run into issues with morale or injuries they typically just take care of business. Hall of Fame criteria are pretty loose in the game so a lot more probably get in that you'd expect...

Excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject, but what is the best way to do this? I've gotten the .bin file to onedrive and the best way I see to share it is via email. Is that the best option?
bblom23

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:10 pm

You can PM me the link here on the forum if that works.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2023 FirstAccess