2023 Real World Mod (Released Version: 12.4)

Re: 2023 Real World Mod (Released Version: 12.2)

Postby Mbbmets » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:56 pm

slybelle1 wrote:Updated version of mod released based on new game patch released, which had database updates.

is your mod updated with players moving after the deadline?
Mbbmets

Re: 2023 Real World Mod (Released Version: 12.2)

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:30 pm

Mbbmets wrote:
slybelle1 wrote:Updated version of mod released based on new game patch released, which had database updates.

is your mod updated with players moving after the deadline?

as the first post says, my mod doesn’t include anything roster related so it’s whatever the game provides.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Re: 2023 Real World Mod (Released Version: 12.4)

Postby Mbbmets » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:04 pm

Hey there having a problem here dowloaded the mod moved the files copying and put them into the correct folders. When i get into the game its telling my the pictures arent there and i physically have to select them any reason why
Mbbmets

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:18 pm

Mbbmets wrote:Hey there having a problem here dowloaded the mod moved the files copying and put them into the correct folders. When i get into the game its telling my the pictures arent there and i physically have to select them any reason why

Nearly 100% of the time it's because a step wasn't followed or not downloading the correct version of the file depending on whether you use Steam or not. If you go back through the steps and still have issues, I would need screenshots of the exact error message, what kind of system your on, and then screen shots of the path being used by the installer along with a screenshot of the folder (with files shown) to further troubleshoot.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Mbbmets » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:27 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
Mbbmets wrote:Hey there having a problem here dowloaded the mod moved the files copying and put them into the correct folders. When i get into the game its telling my the pictures arent there and i physically have to select them any reason why

Nearly 100% of the time it's because a step wasn't followed or not downloading the correct version of the file depending on whether you use Steam or not. If you go back through the steps and still have issues, I would need screenshots of the exact error message, what kind of system your on, and then screen shots of the path being used by the installer along with a screenshot of the folder (with files shown) to further troubleshoot.

so i follow all the steps question
I copied my the files from you mod into the game file if i am correct?
I loaded my game
uncheck the owner mode loaded the game.
the picture of team, jersey, and court not there. Do i physically have to go in and select each team ?
Mbbmets

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:30 pm

No, you don’t need to select them. If installed into correct location and instructions followed, should be no reason they don’t show. Typically this happens when not installing into correct location even though you think you are. To further troubleshoot, I need all the images and info I previously requested otherwise we are just guessing.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:37 pm

What version of the game are you playing? This thread is for two versions ago, if you have the most current game, the mod is here.

viewtopic.php?f=357&t=36266
slybelle1
Elite Member

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2023-24 Mods