DDSPB23 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

DDSPB23 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby Chris » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:34 am

Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I co-ordinate General Manager Games (the sports manager game database). It's been a pleasure working with Slybelle to get the mods that bring that NBA immersion. I have an update for this season on recent photography for players, draft picks, and of course all decent NBA players into free agency.

We ask that you have a username at the GM Games forums and have two 2 posts to unlock unlimited downloads. The installer is also an exe file and you'll know it's safe. This is all we ask for the number of hours put in, no asks for donations or money, just 2 minutes of your time and for free.

What's Not Included:

- SLYBELLE's ESSENTIAL DDSPB23 NBA MOD of Team Names, Logos, G-League Teams, Jerseys. You need to use that in conjunction with this mod for full performance. You will find that here https://www.draftdaysports.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=357&t=35577
- Jerseys now and new courts are not in this pack

What photography IS Included:

- ALL NBA PLAYERS, images with 2022 Portraits
- STAFF, Coaches, Owners images with 2021 Photography from around the web

How to Install:

1) To Download and access the mod, GM Games is hosting the file. We ask that you have a username at the GM Games forums and have two 2 posts to unlock unlimited downloads. The installer is also an exe file and you'll know it's safe. This is all we ask for the number of hours put in, no asks for donations or money, just 2 minutes of your time and for free.

DOWNLOAD URL: https://forums.gmgames.org/files/file/8 ... hoto-pack/

2) Extract the DDSPB23_GM_Games_Pro_Photo_Pack.zip file to a folder or to your downloads folder

3) Extract the ZIP if you are STEAM or Non Steam!

4) Run the DDSPB23 GM Games Pro Photo Pack.exe file (allow this with security warnings, as it is the auto-installer)

5) Select the path where you installed the game.

6) Reload your existing save and the images will pull up without having to start a new save!
Chris

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2023-24 Mods