Player Position Rank

Player Position Rank

Postby dbassitt6 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:16 pm

Is there a way to see my players position rank? I know there is the magazine that shows the top 25 players per position, but curious if there is anything beyond that? If not, I think it’d be super helpful to have it listed on the players bio page.

For example, if I’m looking to sign a #2 corner in the off-season and I see a specific corner is the 52nd rank corner from an overall perspective, then I know he might be a decent option.
dbassitt6

Re: Player Position Rank

Postby AKH » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:35 am

If you go to "search" you can find all players and filter by position (and whether they are free agents if you want) there you can sort and filter to find the guys you like.

You can also look at the stats and the almanac to see players' production this and past seasons.

Outside of this im not sure what sort of ranking you are looking for since what you want in e.g. a #2 corner is very scheme specific, so most people will look for players with specific combinations of ratings that fit what they want to do tactically.
AKH

Re: Player Position Rank

Postby dbassitt6 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:22 pm

Didn’t know that, thanks! If there is an easy way to add their position rank to the player’s bio page, I feel that would be a good small addition.
dbassitt6

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2023 General Discussion