Bug: Disappearing content on screens since last update

Bug: Disappearing content on screens since last update

Postby JDB » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:40 pm

Since the most recent update (7.0.2) a lot of content on a number of screens in the game have disappeared. Specifically, all the weekly schedules of games on the "Play/Sim view." The dropdown menu only show Preseason week 1, Playoffs and All Star Bowl. However everything reappears after simming a week, but when I leave the screen to go somewhere else and then come back, everything is gone again. Also all the info on all of the teams' dashboard have disappeared (leaders, key stats, transactions, and inquires) and no way to get these to reappear.
JDB

Re: Bug: Disappearing content on screens since last update

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:47 pm

I'm not able to recreate this. Anyone else running into it? Tied to league or does it happen with all league files?
brooks_piggott

Postby JDB » Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:30 pm

Happens with multiple league files.Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still happens.
JDB

Postby JDB » Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:31 pm

I have an update on this. This problem appears to only be happening with league files using the custom 72 team 16 games league format, and there may be other formats affected but I didn't check them all. I tried creating new games using some of the others and all the other formats I tried didn't appear to have this problem.
JDB

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2023 General Discussion