PF 23 Experience and Wishlist for 24

PF 23 Experience and Wishlist for 24

Postby joshua106ful1 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:44 pm

Hello, I would like to share my experience about Road To MVP in Pro Football 23. This mode got me most excited this year because there aren't a lot of PC simulation games that include some type of a career mode. I created a QB who was first signed by the Washington Commanders, played for them for about 9 years and signed with the Steelers. In my first season I won the Super Bowl, I stayed with them a few years and moved onto the Buffalo Bills. In my second season with them I won the Super Bowl, and the same process continues to go on. Now I am 46 years old but most likely I will be stopping here because I signed with the Jaguars not knowing that there is a higher QB so now I'm on the bench as an 84 overall QB. I don't know if anyone else has simulated as far at this point but it's really worth trying and I will go for a second go around in a new career. Now I would like to put some things I feel probably need improvements or need to be put in the next game.

- This goes back to my age 46 season with the Jaguars, I wish there was some way of knowing more about the team before signing. I wish in the next one there could be some type of interface that shows more information about the team. For example, people at your position, coach of the team, what they offer you, etc. I feel it would make it so much easier because you won't end up like I did in my age 46 season lol
- I've noticed free agent signing offers are presented in a dialog box, but I hope possibly there could be a interface like in my first suggestion that makes it stunning to the eye. It's basic but not bad in my opinion, it's really well done.
- I almost got through all badges but since I didn't remain a starter, it makes it harder to get the rest of the badges. I had about maybe 8 to go but I would like to see more badges in the game. The current ones really are enough and takes a very long time depending on how you perform to get which is great and challenging. Maybe the badges could be put into different categories so you can navigate to which one you want to buy. For example, one tab says Player, one tab says Social, etc.
- There are plenty of social options such as donating to charity and chatting about the next game, but I would like to see more options here and opportunities. One of the badges already gives you the ability for more opportunities but I would like to see more options without that badge.
- Someone already mentioned this at beta, but I would like to see a retire option. At this point, I would retire because I really don't want to play from the bench and most likely my player will be a HOF. I'm ok with being on the bench early in my career but at an older age, it depends on the circumstances.
- I also heard at beta people talking about carrying over their College Football but I have an idea for Road To MVP. Retire your player and carry him over to Franchise as a coach. Even though you won't be able to control him independently, it would be cool to have your own character carry on as a coach.
- The left section where you pick to go, for example Dashboard, Roster, depth, etc. I've noticed some like Depth Chart aren't allowed to go into, but I think reducing some of the options on the left and adding other sections you can look at will be beneficial. Maybe add some sections that relate to the career mode, so some options won't seem there for no reason.
- Honestly, I feel like simulating things like the Draft should be left for the computer to automatically simulate. I don't want to continue to go to the Draft screen over and over again so maybe it could be simulated without going to that screen. I feel it is more of a franchise mode feature.
- Simulating career games and watching them afterwards is fun but it would be cool to watch your player play in real time. For example, your character throws a touchdown, and the game continues on like it isn't simulated yet.
- Recommending what to work on to improve your player would be nice

This is all I can think of currently. I'm welcome to hearing other ideas that could maybe be put in the next one. I didn't mean to put a lot but there could be so many things that could be added in the next one. I had a really good experience playing and, in a few months, I will be playing the mode over again. Right now, I will play Pro Basketball in the meantime, and I hope the creators see my post and consider what improvements could be made from the suggestions I put.
joshua106ful1

Re: PF 23 Experience and Wishlist for 24

Postby AKH » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:04 am

Great feedback.
We will definitely keep that in mind :)
AKH

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2023 General Discussion