Games not being saved.

Games not being saved.

Postby Werewolftwentyone » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:13 pm

I am having issues with my PC not saving my PF23 sandbox league after I hit save. I went in earlier today and saved my changes, but when I opened up the game later, the games that were played and saved, we not...as if they had not been played? I repeated this now three times and it is not saving. This is after I uploaded the new version earlier today. Just spitballin'...any ideas?
Werewolftwentyone

Re: Games not being saved.

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:35 pm

I'm not able to recreate this... seems to be saving for me as expected. Are your saves going to OneDrive and getting re-synced with older versions?
brooks_piggott

Postby Werewolftwentyone » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:54 pm

I have the game on my Windows 10 side of my Mac, and also on my laptop (PC). They both sync to OneDrive. I made sure that after I saved on my Mac, that the files are uploaded to OneDrive, and those files are are synced to my OneDrive on my PC. The latest game sync on my PC matches what is on my Mac. However, when I ran one game in a new week on my PC as a test, I hit "Save League" but I do not see the "Compressing Data" download bar showing any progress?
Werewolftwentyone

Postby Werewolftwentyone » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:52 pm

My online leagues compress the data when saved, however, my local sandbox league does not? Any thoughts? I uninstalled and reinstalled PF23.
Werewolftwentyone

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:53 pm

The code runs the same regardless of league type. My guess is the compressing stage just runs much faster on your local league. I would try changing some of the settings in onedrive so that it doesn't sync and see if that clears up the saving issue.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2023 General Discussion