Any chance we can get any sort of way to batch delete?

Any chance we can get any sort of way to batch delete?

Postby jedyeti » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:06 am

I've been running a pro league for numerous seasons now that imports classes from college... It gets really large and starts to slow down the UI, there are a ton of worthless players that I'd love to delete to improve performance of the UI, but the only option is a one by one very tedious method.

Maybe something with the same set up, but rather than click the delete player button it adds a check mark and then I can just press one delete all button or something?
jedyeti

Re: Any chance we can get any sort of way to batch delete?

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:08 am

I'll see what I can do. I also need to add a "limit" option so that entire graduating classes aren't all entering the draft.
brooks_piggott

Postby TalonHIFL » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:33 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:I'll see what I can do. I also need to add a "limit" option so that entire graduating classes aren't all entering the draft.

That would be a help for sure. I go into my exports and sort by stats and delete all college players who had no stats first; then start cutting down the list from there until the draft class is a more manageable figure but its time consuming and doesnt work if you're simming a lot of seasons in a short period of time.
TalonHIFL

Postby jedyeti » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:20 pm

This is a good idea, i'll try this approach with this season's, as mine is part of an online league so i don't need to do it TOO often, once every couple months or so.
jedyeti

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2023 General Discussion