Morale

Morale

Postby zac » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:07 am

More of a 2024 wishlist item but just an idea to reset morale when a player hits free agency? I envision morale specific to a player's view on a specific team so always feels odd to have a low morale guy sign with a new team and still have low morale.
zac

Re: Morale

Postby AKH » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:00 am

If memory serves it resets or gets a boost when he signs.
AKH

Postby zac » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:58 am

AKH wrote:If memory serves it resets or gets a boost when he signs.

Thanks. I'll double-check. When I was looking there were still a lot of players post-signing that had morales below 30. Maybe if they were at like 1, a boost may have still happened though. But in most cases just in my opinion morale should just reset completely or at least go above 70. Doesn't really make sense to me to have a decent volume of players below 70 morale after joining a brand new team (unless these morals get boosted when the new season starts and just not seeing it yet post-signing but still in the offseason).

I guess you could argue the same for trades or really any team change but seems most noticeable in free agency when you are hesitant to even sign low-morale guys to avoid hurting your team morale.
zac

Postby AKH » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:31 pm

I think I agree. Keep an eye out and report back and ill put it on the to-do list for next version.
AKH

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2023 General Discussion